Complete, modern telecoms systems.
At UTL, we know that the key to a productive workforce is connectivity. Through our telecoms solutions, we make connectivity and line & data management the central force for unlocking the true potential of your workforce.
We also understand that the workplace is changing. New cloud-based phone systems adapt to the flexible working atmosphere of the modern world and provide a range of powerful features aimed at increasing productivity within teams.
We work with suppliers of innovative telecom technologies to connect organisations together like never before, whether they’re working in the same office or on the other side of the world.
Our Promise to You
Whether you’re a start-up, expanding, moving offices or have simply outgrown your current phone system, our team are here to help. We’ll conduct a complete audit of your system and discuss any requirements you have for the future, taking into consideration any changes you’ll need to make to existing IT, cabling infrastructure, calls and line providers.
VoIP (voice over Internet Protocol) has made traditional telephony infrastructure obsolete and revolutionised the way organisations communicate.
Cloud-based telephony solutions are faster, more configurable and eliminate lost time spent on old, cumbersome phone systems, making the workplace that bit more productive.
By opting for hosted telephony, you can enjoy the following benefits:
- Easy-to-use Portal: make use of a wide range of telephony capabilities through an easy-to-use web portal. This cloud-based software package includes extensive configuration options for managing and assessing productivity in the workplace.
- Cost Reduction: traditional communications infrastructure requires ISDN lines being installed, as well as other on-site equipment. Hosted telephony, on the other hand, requires little to no on-site equipment, in turn cutting organisation expenditure.
- Better Support: with hosted VoIP solutions, organisations benefit from increased levels of support by connecting users directly to customer service portals whenever required, allowing them to focus on what really matters.
- Flexibility: for organisations with team members working in the field, VoIP provides the ultimate in reliable, flexible communication by connecting people together from any location and at any time.
- Increased Productivity: hosted telephony roots out the unproductive aspects of your workforce by incentivising productivity through gamification and on-demand analytics reports.
Microsoft Teams Phone Integration
Microsoft Teams is at the forefront of software solutions designed to make organisations more productive. Many companies have sped up their plans for growth by integrating their customer-facing telephony system with MS Teams.
With quick collaboration options all stored in a single place, you’ll join meetings, return missed calls and see upcoming meetings with one click of a button. Streamline your telecoms system today.
SIP trunks are still a popular communications strategy, allowing organisations to manage their call capacities in a virtual and scalable manner.
These connect your sites directly to the public network over a broadband data connection using IP. With each passing month, more IP channels are being added to the network, offering ever-greater functionality. Give us a call, and we can help you take advantage of this quiet technological revolution,. We can even supply you with gateway devices that allow older phone systems to access SIP services.
Call recording is an important feature for any organisation. By recording calls, you protect your organisation and staff from disputes with customers or suppliers, as well as ensuring the success of future staff by producing an archive of training materials.
Along with the modern software we provide alongside our telephony solutions, it’s never been easier to search, record, play and archive calls, giving you complete control over the calls your organisation makes and receives.
A wallboard will display factors such as calls per day, unreturned calls and allow you to configure scalable goals for team members, providing you with the tools to successfully manage staff, campaigns and resources through an easy-to-use suite of powerful reporting tools.
Installing a wallboard is a great way of introducing gamification to your organisation: a proven method of increasing performance of sales and support staff.
Get the most out of your mobile estate by allowing UTL to leverage award winning tariffs across all major networks on one bill. Benefits include:
- UTL in partnership with the networks are one of the few organisations that can stil offer a technology fund;
- Monthly Tariff Reviews: simple, configurable tariff reviews each month to advice you on where savings can be made;
- Flexible Plans: ensure all your employees have sufficient data, minutes and text allowances so they can get the job done;
- Quarterly Tariff Reports: we’ll provide you with quarterly reports detailing usage vs spend;
- 24 hour handset replacements – faulty or damaged;
- One Point of Contact: each customer is assigned a dedicated account manager who will manage your services from connection to ongoing support in the future.